Sunday, April 4, 2010

Where you been?

This is the longest I have gone without blogging since I started this thing. Can't believe it has been months. I had a great ride this weekend on my new Guru road bike. It is suh-weet. I can't wait to ride again. I cannot believe how great that bike feels.

I had an awesome Retul fit last weekend from Wes at TriSition Area in San Antonio. This was a meticulous fit - fit for a king....thanks Wes, for a great fit and a fun time. Your new frame is pretty killer....can't wait to see the build up.

Worked on the schedule for the year today - wow, it could be a really busy one if all of this comes together.

Next up, America's Run - half marathon in Dallas - you finish on the floor of Cowboy Stadium - shown on the big screen....can't wait to see myself that big.

See you at the finish line.

No comments: