Tuesday, April 7, 2009

CapTexTri not too far off....

Just about 7 weeks to Cap Tex Tri - one of the biggest and best in the state of Texas. If you are close to Austin or can get there, this is definitely a great tri to do. It is on Memorial Day and is run right in downtown Austin. A great triathlon.

I have been swimming quite a bit lately and riding some as well as doing some spin classes. I have kept the running pretty light trying to let the hips/gluts loosen up before I start putting bigger mileage on them again.

My daughter had her next to last college golf tournament yesterday and today - they finished second. I can't believe she is 4 weeks from graduation. Just the other day she was......oh wait, that's a dad thing.

Shortly I will be beginning the IM training plan for IMAZ. I have friends doing IMCdA and they are all over long rides while I am doing almost nothing....I feel bad but I don't think they are going to worry about me during my long rides/runs in Sept/Oct.

Can't wait for the season to get rolling....I am doing the Fiesta Wildflower ride next weekend in San Antonio. Another well done event if you are in the area.

See you at the finish line.

No comments: