Sunday, September 28, 2008

One week from right now....

One week from right now I hope to be finished....or dang close to it. With the minor nagging issues I have had lately, I have abandoned all thoughts of trying to predict a goal time. I plan to cruise Longhorn 70.3 as best I can. I have not been able to ride nearly as much as I would have liked but I think I will be okay. I had a nice short ride on Friday (which happended to also be my 49th birthday), then I swam a mile and rode 90 minutes yesterday. Today was a hour and 15 minute run and that pretty well does it. I have a 3 sport short run through early this week and then it is just spin a little, swim a little, run a loosen up run and then SHOWTIME!!

It sure seemed further away when I signed up at the beginning of the year but it has finally arrived. I am going to do my best to enjoy the day. Goals -- finish with a smile on my face and don't puke....

No comments: